Winter Floral Arrangement Trends That Will Bring the Magic to Any Event
Floral trends, just like fashion tend to evolve within every passing season. Flowers create memories that last forever and that is why we have compiled a few of the top trending winter color schemes and styles that will have everyone talking about your A-game in trends. From frosty touches, to deep reds and berries; this winter is truly a magical time to get creative with your floral arrangements! Our talented event coordinators here at Mirage Banquet Halls continuously work with our preferred event planners and florists to help accommodate our clients around the season’s trends and are able to help them get the most out of their buck.
Here is a collection of what you will be seeing this season when it comes to the glitz and glamour in floral trends.
- Winter White – Create a winter wonderland theme this season with popular white flowers. Exotic white orchids, calla lilies, tulips and even anemones. To add that extra sparkle, you can choose to use sequined table linens and even silvered leaves and branches. We will also be seeing a lot of white birds and feathers in the décor; this is the perfect touch in creating the winter white theme.
- Berry Filled Centerpieces and Bouquets – Pepper berries, eucalyptus, willow all can be paired with rose, quartz, blush, plum and wine colored flowers. Berry filled bouquets and centerpieces bring that sweet winter feeling. Long layered ribbon accents used on bridal bouquets will be seen on those daring and fashionable brides. Berries, pears and pomegranates also make great cake toppers. Fruit inspired designs are a major hit this season especially if you use fruiting vines.
- Bohemian Royalty – You will see a lot of maroon and burgundy tones from arrangements to dresses. Don’t forget to match the perfect berry lips to match your bohemian royalty theme.
- Rouge – When it comes to winter, we always like to use the classic red. You can pair evergreen wreaths, and a lot of nature inspired greens with red roses, anemones, and amaryllis. Another super trendy look that we love to see here at Mirage Banquet Hall are the flower foliage backdrops. It really brings out the fun spirit of any celebration during the winter season.
- Mini Stations – To finish the perfect winter look we suggest adding coffee and hot chocolate bar stations. Guests will love finishing their magical night off with a fresh brew of their liking.